[SATLUG] Test Message #2 : Computer Show

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 25 13:03:54 CDT 2009

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:38:59 -0500, ed <horned0wl93 at gmail.com> wrote:

>What time is setup?  And, will we still have the table in the back
>corner by the door?

Setup is the morning of the show. Our team generally arrives
8:00-8:30AM. Doors open to the public at 9:00. The table location is
assigned by the show runner and could be anywhere. Wear SATLUG shirts if
possible.  --Don

--
I just realized the USB stick I casually loaned somebody has more capacity
than all the disk drives at my university (and cost less than one textbook.)