[SATLUG] RAID5 Recovery - ddrescue 3rd round - CMP'd

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Tue Aug 25 21:56:23 CDT 2009

I'll spend some time tomorrow (my Saturday) going through the various
analysis commands.  I would like to make sure I've properly dotted my
T's and crossed my I's before I do anything that might change the data.

I'll post statuses ("stati"?) once I've examined.

I can't say how much I appreciate the help.  Wish I could get to the
computer show, but I'll have to work - MAYBE I can stop by there for a
FEW short minutes, since I work in the area.  We'll have to see.

David Labens

San Antonio, TX