[SATLUG] RAID5 Recovery - Reassembly questions

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Wed Aug 26 16:24:31 CDT 2009

So, to restore it (hopefully not needed), I'll simply need to put it back onto a drive of the same size (& all other parameters).  It won't necessarily need to be on the exact same drive, will it?

I'm continuing, working on moving drive 3 to partition /3 of the Big Disk.

David Labens

San Antonio, TX