[SATLUG] RAID5 Recovery - Reassembly looking good!!! :+)

Samuel Leon satlug at net153.net
Thu Aug 27 00:05:19 CDT 2009

Forgot to mention, I am still not sure if there will be any
repercussions for upgrading libc6 the way that we did.  (we installed
the libc6 from jaunty into intrepid).  Maybe someone else on here might
know more about this.  Looking on the net all I see is that it "is not a
good idea".  Not sure if anything bad will happen though.  I would keep
an eye on it and make sure after everything is done that the server can
restart and boot up alright.

Sam