[SATLUG] Installing the libc6 from jaunty into intrepid

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Thu Aug 27 00:12:14 CDT 2009

Sam,

I totally understand.  Fortunately, I've got an "un-updated" version of the OS on a separate 80 GB drive, already mounted in the case & all I have to do is swap the cable over.  So, if it's a problem, then it's not really a problem.  And, if I really should do an install of Jaunty, then that's do-able, too.

But, if anyone has any experience with this, I'm all ears!

David Labens

San Antonio, TX