[SATLUG] RAID5 Recovery - File System Check

Samuel Leon satlug at net153.net
Thu Aug 27 07:33:28 CDT 2009

wow 1am and you are up? Just couldn't wait huh? Having dreams of raids
and running filesystem checks? ;)

Yea your guess is as good as mine.  Not sure what all wacky stuff it is
going to say.  But to my knowledge, if you want it fixed, the only way
is to press "y".  And again, making sure that the file system always
stays unmounted during this....

Sam