[SATLUG] RAID5 Recovery - File System Check

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Thu Aug 27 08:29:26 CDT 2009

I wasn't going to do any more last night, but had been so involved (A.D.D.) with the puter that I forgot to start the dishwasher or put away my dry laundry!  So, I thought I'd TRY it & see what it said.

I'll run it tonight, after work, and see where it takes me!  Updates will be forthcoming as progress happens!

David Labens
San Antonio, TX