[SATLUG] Virtual server

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Thu Aug 27 16:08:47 CDT 2009

Sorry Bruce gave your thanks to Henry but belated thanks, it looks useful

One application is very useful.  You can put vncserver on a server and
multiple people can connect to the same instance via vncviewer.  Then
all can look at exactly the same application while on the phone.  Very
nice for collaboration.

  -- Bruce