[SATLUG] RAID5 Recovery - COMPLETED --> YEE HAW!!!

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Thu Aug 27 21:32:52 CDT 2009

I GUESS I could now delete the partitions on the Big Drive and use them to make a big backup.  I am hesitant to destroy one backup without another, but I guess it's now useless - I didn't get a good backup of the low-event-count drive, but it served it's purpose and was not needed.  Ok, I've removed the Big Drive from the server, am putting it in my WinXP box, will re-partition it from there, and then will copy all the data to it.  THEN, I'll be ordering another, and an external bay, and starting regular backups.

David Labens

San Antonio, TX