[SATLUG] computer show and highway closure

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:35:23 CDT 2009

Just a note to let you know IH 35 South from Schertz through Selma (the
Forum) area is closing at 5:30 pm on Friday.

If you are going to the show from the far NE side, Schertz/Cibolo area, you
will need to use an alternate route to get there...like perhaps Hwy. 78 to
FM 1604 East.  I believe you would take the Pat Booker Rd. exit from 1604 to
get to the Civic Center, buit you can also exit 1 exit before that one which
is Kitty Hawk.  Stay on the access rd. to the center..c