[SATLUG] computer show and highway closure

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:57:06 CDT 2009

And I meant 1604 West NOT East..sorry...

I thought there was an access rd since I have been on what I thought was an
access rd when leaving HEB on Kitty Hawk getting up to 1604...both sides of
1604...other side by the lumber yard too.  Are those just very long double
laned entrance/exit ramps or fronyage roads?  I remeber getting off on Pat
Bppler on the East bound side which may have not been marked and staying on
the frontage road past it to go to the bank, then following the same road
and turning left onto Kitty Hawk.  Sorry if I am wrong...

I don't think there are any fontage roads from Kitty Hawk down to FM 78 on
1604 tho.

At any rate the highway closure is going to make it a mess coming into SA
and trying to get around from the NE side.  It's brutal over here in
Schertz...

Can also go 3009 to 2215 ( Ithink it is or is it 2232) through GardenRdige
to 1604.  c