[SATLUG] RAID5 Recovery - COMPLETED --> YEE HAW!!!

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:47:31 CDT 2009

I have to admit, this was definitely an interesting tale of courage,
defeat sadness and happiness. I swear it's like watching a major
critical surgery on a loved one from far away.

I am happy to hear that the brain trans-trans-plant was successful. :)
 There was a definite amount of nailbiting from the sidelines.

FIRESTORM_v1