[SATLUG] Computer Show August 29

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 12:54:21 CDT 2009

Tomorrow (Saturday) is the fun Computer Show and Super Sale at the Live
Oak Civic Center. SATLUG will be there demonstrating Linux and talking
with the visitors about Free and Open computing.

We expect this month's special demonstrations will include Virtualbox,
thanks to members Ed and Todd.

Don't forget about the great prices on computers and related items. The
vendors see SATLUG is there each time and they treat our members well,
so if you're not wearing a club shirt, let them know you're a SATLUG
member!

Doors open at 9 AM, and door prize drawings are held throughout the day.
Now here's a secret: You can get $1 off the regular $4 admission price
with a coupon at www.pcshows.com, the official site of the San Antonio
Computer Show and Super Sale.

See you there!  --Don

--
When you see the Christmas Lights go up in the stores, you know
Thanksg- err Hallo-, err Labor Day can't be far behind!