[SATLUG] NOT OT

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 01:45:26 CDT 2009

There's a really embarrassing picture of me. Okay, that one is OT, but
look at the one that comes after that. BTW, I am only occasionally
posting and my site is non profit, no google adsence, and a
contribution to the Linux community, so I hope you guys will learn
from it, and I did link back to SATLUG in it as well as XCSSA. Link in
sig.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.