[SATLUG] RE: Tweeks Advanced "Vim" For Developers

Robert Pearson e2eiod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 04:43:09 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 10:32:04 pm Bruce Dubbs wrote:
[...]
> One application is very useful.  You can put vncserver on a server and
> multiple people can connect to the same instance via vncviewer.  Then all
> can look at exactly the same application while on the phone.  Very nice for
> collaboration.

We actually did this today at work for an advanced vim training session for
developers.. Except we used 15 ssh/bash logins and screen. ;)

Tweeks,

Do you have any information you can share on the configuration of the
"vim" you are using?
Is the "vim" advanced (like an IDE for Ruby) or is it just the editor
of choice for the project?

Thanks