[SATLUG] Advanced vim

Daniel Goller morfic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:17:34 CDT 2009

Now I want to see some of that old English writing.

On Aug 30, 2009 10:14 PM, "steve kolars" <bkfuth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve, what dates are we looking at? Also, who the heck is > bkfuth? > >
HH >
Howard,

This time it will be at the end of this semester.  I will set the dates this
next week.  bkfuth: I tell people it stands for Betty Kissed Fred Under The
Holly--and they go away happy.  Actually it has to do with Beowulf killing
someone, but most people do not want to hear about that.  Twenty years ago I
took two graduate courses in Old English.  Old English is mostly about war,
and religion, with a little love thrown in.  If you can read any of the
words, it is not Old English--unless you are well educated in German.

Steve -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\
www.asciiribbon.org - against pr...