[SATLUG] Linux-Admin and Network-Security Positions at Rackspace

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Tue Dec 1 08:33:01 CST 2009

We have several openings in multiple areas right now... in San Antonio and
Austin:
	Linux Engineers
	Linux Administrator II+
	Network Security Admin
	Network Engineer II+

Most of these positions are customer facing, and focus on interpersonal
skills, all positions require keen technical skills.

More info here:
	http://www.rackspacecareers.com/index.php?page=joblistings

	NOTE: In job category, select one or more of:
	Engineering
	IT
	Information Services
	Intensive
	Managed
	Network Security
	Rackspace Enterprise Support
	Rackspace Mail & Apps
	Slicehost
	The Rackspace Cloud

If you would like for me to look over your resume and see if you're a good fit
for a specific job slot, I can give you a rough idea for what's needed for
the various group's slots (mind you, I'm not all knowing about all the
positions, but can get you at least ball-parked for qualifications).

If interested, feel free to send a PDF copy of your resume to me at
	tweeks-jobs at theweeks d0t 0rg
	(.doc and .docx are routed to /dev/null)

and let me know what specific job (from the website) you're interested in.

Cheers,

Tweeks