[SATLUG] turning off yahoo messenger

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 21:35:20 CST 2009

Cheryl Holmes wrote:
> hey Bruce, I pretty much have moved to Gmail, but have my namking stuff and
> some other things on yahoo which used to be my isp sbcgblobal.    the sbc
> global acct comes through yahoo.  i have moved what i could at least.  :o) c

I think in gmail you can forward email somewhere else.  You might see if
you cna do that with yahoo.

Actually I generally prefer to keep my email on my local machine, so I
pop it off gmail.  The only time I use the web interface is when I am
out of town and have my client (seamonkey) turned off.

   -- Bruce