[SATLUG] Linux Ubuntu hardware compatibility lists

Charles Mims chmims at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:02:55 CST 2009

There is an internet site called Xmarks.  You can store your Firefox
bookmarks there and then
sync a new browser to them.  I have done it repeatedly after doing a fresh
install of an OS (something
I much prefer over an upgrade,)  Just go to xmarks.com.

By the way it works with Linux, Mac, and Windows and with Firefox, IE,
Safari and even Chrome.

Charles