[SATLUG] KDE4 horizontal line menu separator

John D Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:53:34 CST 2009

Does anybody know if there is a specific graphic which KDE uses to draw the horizontal menu separator lines? I use these separators in some of my sub-menus, and they show fine in the KDE menu editor. But my latest KDE, version 4.3.80, is missing the graphic for these lines when the menu is opened, instead showing a generic ?-mark icon in place of the horizontal line.
If anyone knows the name of the graphic and what the path to it is, I'd love to know. Then I could either track it down or make my own graphic.

John C.