[SATLUG] turning off yahoo messenger

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 06:29:09 CST 2009

charlie,  i think i will first call yahoo tech support to see if they can
help me turn off messenger...but

this is a good idea.  i would create another gmail addy to handle the
imported yahpoo mail if i did this since i have probably 3000 emails on
yahoo.

before losing my eyesight i was very involved in political stuff and animal
rescue which is also on my yahoo acct...stuff i need to keep and rather than
cloggin this gmail acct i could have it all go to another.  that sounds good
to me and i will likely do that anyway since yahoo has so much crap on their
site and it's hard to even get to my inbox on it...all that java crap makes
me nuts!

thanks c