[SATLUG] Who do I talk to about organizing for the party?

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 10:41:23 CST 2009

On Sun, Tweeks wrote:

>Who do I talk to about this?
>Do we have all the bases covered?
>Food?
>Drink?
>Movies?
>Technology?
>
>Tweeks

It's a Free/Libre Open Source Party; there's nobody officially in charge
but a few of us bring the basics and the rest is just what happens.

So far I know about tamales, cheese, crackers, spinach dip, mini-
meatballs, and candy. Glenn/Boz has been known to provide a gourmet
cookie or two. There'll also be a small tree and a string of lights.
Automated beverage dispensers are nearby that offer the thrill of an
eight-liner with (slightly) better odds. I guess I can bring "Santa
Claus Conquers the Martians" if someone really wants to stare at a
screen.

If you notice something that would make this meetup more merry (within
ACCD limits*) please bring it. Like I said, we're an Open bunch.  --Don

[*] It's too late to change the location of our Annual Business Meeting,
but next year if the Rackspace Roller Disco and Indoor Zombie Hunt is
available, we can discuss it.

--
            2010 Linux/BSD/OpenSource Fest
       January 6-9 -- SAC Nail Technology Center