[SATLUG] [OT] Moving to SA

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:30:01 CST 2009

I miss Austin so much...it's such a great town not at all like SA..

I know the areas you're talking abt here..no matter where you move, though
there is crime...thogh not so bad in Schertz/Cibolo yet.

I have noticed where there are children, people these days let them run
loose and they tend to get into a lot of trouble/stuff.

Since the Northside Ind School District is so packed up and has so many new
schools, I would tend to say someplace in that district might be what you;re
looking for.  Perhaps over by Westover Hills area.  My sister lives
there...it's really growing fast, much like Round Rick did in it's day but
not as affluent.

Shavavi Oark is nice, I think mostly retired folks.tho I met a lady there
who was newly divorced with children...

The area near Windsor mall has gone down a lot, kinda trashy types and gangs
now but heck the area I lived in as a high schooler and my old HS was once
nice too but is all gangs now..so hard to say.

Castle Hills may not be bad, depending on your income Alamo Heights area is
very nice and good schools.

Good luck! c