[SATLUG] DNS/BIND experts? Need someone to look over my new setup!

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 20:22:16 CST 2009

Hi all!

I finally configured a pair of BIND VMs and got AT&T to reverse delegate, the Roots to see me as legit, and gkg to accept this.

Could anyone look over my configs and dig my domain and tell me how it looks?

I am kcinfosys.net at 67.65.223.80/28
Servers are arthur (SOA) .81, and guinevere at .82

Running ubuntu 8.04 lts and BIND 9.whatever-was-in-the-ubuntu-repo

I am most concerned about the reverse dns setup. I have a /28. AT&T has supposedly reverse delegated that to me, but I am not sure what I am looking at.

Could use the help!

thanks in advance,

kc