[SATLUG] DNS/BIND experts? Need someone to look over my new setup!

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 00:07:06 CST 2009

Thank-you, Bruce!

Thank-you, Henry!

I believe I was unreachable due to a VMWare issue I was working on... like a dope... right after I asked for help on SATLUG!

Should be clear now.

Guys, thanks so much for the digs. I didnt know to "dig -x" and/or to do it "@swbell.net". I am relieved to know that at&t side looks good.

I was digging myself. Meh. Still learnin'!   :)

Check me out, again tomorrow, fellas?

Thanks a ton!