[XCSSA] [SATLUG] Who do I talk to about organizing for the party?

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Dec 7 21:03:12 CST 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009 02:22:30 pm X-otic Computer Systems of San Antonio
wrote:
> Tweeks wrote:
> >+BLUE CHEESE please.. or I can bring some. :)
>
> Sure, Tom. The best way to add a feature to an Open project is to
> contribute it yourself. ;^)
>
> Mmmm, _brevibacterium_linens_.<drool/>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_cheese

While a SERIOUSLY love all forms of exotic cheese (including blue), alas.. I
AM only talking about blue cheese dressing here for the wings. :)

But maybe I'll also bring a super-sharp cheddar and nice granny smith apple
slices. :)  For those who have not yet discovered the wonder of strong
cheeses couple with fresh fruit.. prepare to be blown away. :)

Tweeks
p.s. yes.. my first computer was a moldy piece of cheese. ;)
p.p.s. can anyone direct me to the original ^^^^^^^ usenet thread on this
subject?