[SATLUG] Bulk (Mass) Mail out Question

Gordon Carrasco gjcarrasco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 21:06:43 CST 2009

Not sure which is the correct terminology bulk or mass, either way I am sure
you know what I mean.

I basically have a list of 800 people that I want to send a mail to.  It
will be just once or twice and that its.  So what is the best way to achieve
this while on a postfix mail server?  A script or program that can read the
list from a text file would be the easiest way.

I have been looking around for a week or so but didn't find what I was
looking for.  Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

Its not spam, dont worry.  I got a forum back going that has been offline
for a couple of years.  I am just going to send out an email letting all
those that had registered for it back then know if back.

Thanks
Gordon