[SATLUG] SATLUG/XCSSA Mixer TONIGHT @SAC-NTC, 7pm

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed Dec 9 13:55:01 CST 2009

Hey all..

There seemed to be a little confusion on this.. so I just touched base with
Don & Boz and here's the lowdown...

The pot-luck mixer is TONIGHT! In the Nail Technical Center basement @ 7pm.
Boz is opening the doors to the food-bringers around 6:30-6:45. Map here:
	http://xcssa.org/#MAP

So far.. known items being brought are:
	-Chicken/buffalo wings
	-Italian meat-n-cheese balls
	-Tamales
	-Drinks (non-alc)
	-Fruit & Cheese

Other items that we could use (that I had not heard listed yet) are:
	-chips AND chips+salsa, queso, etc
	-veggie plate
	-cookies & other "Holiday sweets"
	-other finger foods
	-Top shelf margaritas & REAL Eggnog (just kidding.. not! ;)

Anyway.. bring what'cha like or just come, hang out and partake with geeky
friends!

Hope to see both some familiar and new faces from both SATLUG and XCSSA!

You XCSSA guys.. I hope SOMEONE is bringing a microcontroller or robot!! :)

Fredrik.. This would be a perfect night to bring Cooler-Bot!
	http://xcssa.org/photos/XCSSA_2007-2009-MISC/video/dscf1048.flv.html
	http://xcssa.org/photos/XCSSA_2007-2009-MISC/video/dscf1052.flv.html

hehe

See ya there!

Tweeks
XCSSA Reverse-Dictatorially-Elected President