[SATLUG] sound/volume control

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:39:02 CST 2009

awww thank you.  i will check closely then.  i thought there was one but
didn't know where it would be located.

since i have to memorize where everything is on every website i frequent and
on my os it reareally helps  me a lot to know in advance where to look for
things.  then i can just memorize it...

thanks a lot! c