[SATLUG] Wednesday Mixer - After Action Report

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 10 21:02:25 CST 2009

Thanks to all who came to the SATLUG/XCSSA party last night. There were
enough caseous goodies to delight the turophiles among us, and enough
snacks that fought back to please the native Texans. We had a small
Christmas tree with a big train circling below it (thanks, Nathan!) and
holiday tunes from several computers. I never knew binary numbers could
be fun, but Glenn Bozwell showed a few of our younger guests that they
were!

Congratulations to incoming President Howard Haradon and the rest of the
Board: Storey Clamp, Bruce Dubbs, Nathan Oxhandler, Jim Wells, and Don
Wright.

Upcoming events for your calendar:
Dec. 12:  Computer Show and Super Sale, Live Oak Civic Center
          http://www.pcshows.com
Jan. 6-9: GNU/Linux/BSD Open Source Fest - SAC
          http://cis.sac.accd.edu/~skolars/satlug/
Jan. 14:  SATLUG Meeting - SAC
          http://www.satlug.org

--
            2010 Linux/BSD/OpenSource Fest
       January 6-9 -- SAC Nail Technology Center