[SATLUG] Introduction

dennis at myediscounts.com dennis at myediscounts.com
Fri Dec 18 17:51:39 CST 2009

Corona Visions is an electronic recycling company here in San Antonio.
The other part is My E Discounts, which takes in much of the electronics
and repairs it and then resells it.

I use Hardy as well for the most part, but I kinda like the CentOS as well.

I look forward to meeting as many people in the up and coming months.

Dennis