[SATLUG] Howdy

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 14:37:47 CST 2009

Welcome, Miguel.  Don't forget our January events:

6-9th  Open source fest at San Antonio College (Nail Ctr.)

14th at 7PM - Regular meeting at Nail Center

23rd  SATLUG table at the PC show, Live Oak Civic Ctr.

Checkout satlug.org for more info. on these events.

Howard
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA