[SATLUG] re: hosting

Robert Pearson e2eiod at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:27:47 CST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 4:37 AM, Daniel Villarreal
<youcanlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a cheap web hosting company? I've got my sites parked
> for the time being.
>
> Thanks!
> --

The SATLUG Wiki page:
<http://www.satlug.org/wiki/index.php/Web_Hosting_Services>

[Web Hosting Services]

{Overview}

Web Hosting Comparison

[Free or Cheap Web Hosting Services]

100 Best Free Web Space Providers - Good free web hosting services are
extremely hard to find! You get what you pay for
Best Cheap Alternatives to Free Web Hosting - Save the stress and
hassle of "Free" web hosting. Pick a low cost web host and get the
customer service you need

[Web Space Providers Recommended by SATLUGGERS]

[http://www.1and1.com/ 1