[SATLUG] Mounting Windows Share Read/Write

Channing Channing.ML at channingc.com
Tue Dec 22 10:19:24 CST 2009

The security of newer windows servers and Vista are different.  Here is
one article on how to downgrade the M$ side to allow for mounting:
http://www.builderau.com.au/blogs/codemonkeybusiness/viewblogpost.htm?p=339270746

I should say that it's been some time since I went down this path and I
have not vetted the link above, so if it's not 100% what you need, you
may have to do a little more googling.

Channing