[SATLUG] Deleting files

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Thu Dec 24 07:24:21 CST 2009

Jennie Haywood wrote:
> BTW - you know those are all census TIGER files, and the .shp is vector file
> for ArcGIS or what used to be ArcInfo..

I know all of those are tiger files, and .shp is the shape/vector file.

but, I was told;

choose all the shp files for the countries of interest except for

I took that to mean I could delete all -but- those files.  In retrospect
it appears as if I should select all the files -but- those three (for
each county)

Now that I have a little experience, I think I'll rm xastir and start
all over, from scratch.

thanks, Jen and Merry Christmas!

(in the meantime, http://aprs.fi/w5omr-14)

believed to be clean.