[SATLUG] HEB POS systems use Linux

Miguel Guhlin mguhlin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 15:37:49 CST 2009

Apologies for that last one...FireGPG went nuts.

The unencrypted message was that RedHatLinux is rumored to run on HEB
checkout machines. Too bad local schools don't follow suit, using GNU/Linux
on the desktop to lower costs.

Anyone supporting local GNU/Linux installs in schools in San Antonio?

Thanks,

Miguel Guhlin
Phone: 210-617-3330
Email - mguhlin at gmail.com