[SATLUG] HEB POS systems use Linux

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Dec 27 23:32:13 CST 2009

I also caught a Linux PXE boot screen in my transatlantic flight to London.
The seat-back screen/movie user interface went down when they lost power to
it.. and there was Tux during the boot.  IIRC.. It was running some kind of
embedded flavor of Red Hat.  I've got some low quality screen shots of it
somewhere if anyone wants to see them. :)

Tweeks