[SATLUG] Web Site

dennis at myediscounts.com dennis at myediscounts.com
Tue Dec 29 07:59:10 CST 2009

I got our new website up and running at www.myediscounts.com please check
it out and give me any feedback, just remember I'm a newbie in websites.
If you have a favorite link you would like added send it to me and I'll
see what I can do.  If you are near exit 160 of of IH35 feel free to stop
on by.

Also I am going back to school hopefully by summer and wanted to know
which of the SA schools are a good choice in computer programming, I've
had the basics (Assembly, C++, Fortran) and looking for some advanced C++,
Java and JavaScript and hopefully an AI language or two.

Thanks
Dennis