[SATLUG] Web Site

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 21:05:45 CST 2009

Are you looking to finish a degree or just take classes to become more
familiar with things? I did my undergrad and grad work at St. Mary's and
loved it there. It is quite expensive however. I don't know about the exact
classes SAC offers, but a couple of the faculty from SAC are part of the LUG
and really cool (quite sharp) guys. They may offer better guidance.