[SATLUG] Web Site

dennis at myediscounts.com dennis at myediscounts.com
Wed Dec 30 10:04:51 CST 2009

Thanks, that is a pretty cool device.  I'm looking at SAC right now and
most likely will end up there.  It looks like they have what I am looking
for.  I enjoy programming and looking to start programming games and
phones to help with the mad money stash, I like buying up old TRS80's and
fixing them up.  My goal is to get one of the old IMSAI or Altair machines
in my collection.