[SATLUG] IE websites

jaret jaret at aberlorn.com
Wed Dec 30 12:46:59 CST 2009

Don't know of a download via Synaptic. Problem is that web browser
clients render html differently, so web developers should test out
differences before releasing a site. Firefox 2 renders differently than
Firefox 3.5. Even within IE clients, IE 6 renders html differently than
IE7 and IE8. If the web page is a must-have and can only be rendered
properly an IE client, then how about a windows virtual machine within
linux? That works for me when testing out web pages.