[SATLUG] IE websites

kcoriginal at yahoo.com kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 16:28:01 CST 2009

I have to "Second" that Zealot remark. Adobe and IE frustrate me to no end, but when you are the righteous fringe you must respect your status. That is why people who pursue change from the righteous fringe are generally conferred upon with Martyrdom-status when they succeed. What you are doing here is trolling the general public with an annoyance as a sideline coward with a perfectly good, yet wasted point...

Be sure to actually VOTE, too. Merely whining about a situation does no one ANY good...

:-)

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T