[SATLUG] IE websites

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:26:35 CST 2009

okie dokie Bruce will do but first need to let my eye rest up.  Kinda got
overwhelmed with all the fast answers/replies I already recd so brain is
dead and so is my poor old eye at the moment!

I did look at the FF exts, add ons and [lugins and I don't know what I am
looking for...it wouldn't let me copy and paste the contents tho..

Will open a terminal after I rest up a bit then copy and paste it in a
reply..thanks! c.