[SATLUG] IE websites

rsuberg at satx.rr.com rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Wed Dec 30 20:36:42 CST 2009

Yet there are other people such as myself being a technican that we have to use software from manufacturers to access the technical info and they made a plugin for IE that won't work after ver 7 and it don't work with anything else.  Believe me, I voiced my opinioin and continue to do so every time i have to talk to them.  (It is Xerox for those that are curious)

Richard