[SATLUG] IE websites

Brinkley Harrell jbharrell at fusemeister.com
Thu Dec 31 08:25:18 CST 2009

I have a simple solution that let's me easily run IE6 or IE7 on Linux.
Install "playonlinux" (http://www.playonlinux.com/en/) and use it to
easily install the IE6/7 tool.

You don't have to own a Windows® license to use PlayOnLinux. PlayOnLinux
is based on Wine, and so profits from all its possibilities yet it keeps
the user away from its complexity while exploiting some of its advanced
functions. PlayOnLinux is a free software. PlayOnLinux uses Bash and Python