[SATLUG] Did somebody say 'Robots'?

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Feb 1 02:54:03 CST 2009

I had mentioned it a while back as a cross post from XCSSA.

We had a rep from the local TIER educational robots competition come and speak
at XCSSA last September:
	http://xcssa.org/archives/XCSSA_2008-09-15.html

He was looking for volunteers.

His contact info:
	  #  Mike Henry
	  # Email: jmhenry at satx.rr.com
	  # Phone: (m) 210-410-3657

I think that one or two XCSSA guys are actually involved in that program.  One
guy (Fredrik) actually brought one of his cool two wheeled "balance bots" in
last month to show it off.  Showed us pics of one of his kid's
semi-autonomous bots.  Big sucker! Cool stuff.

Cheers,

Tweeks