[SATLUG] OT: selling a laptop, wifi card & docking station

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Mon Feb 2 14:00:35 CST 2009

I have a Dell Latitude C800 with a docking station, two batteries and
two floppy drives for sale. The floppy drives go in where the
batteries go, so you could wield dual floppies, dual batteries, or one
of each. It comes in a big ol' laptop bag that will very much keep it
padded.

I don't really need this laptop any more, so I'm selling it along with
an Atheros pcmcia wifi card. It's a Netgear something or other but I
know it works with madwifi, so it works great in linux. The laptop is
a bit older, but it's got a 1600x1200 screen, and it was running
Source Mage just fine until I wiped the harddrive.

Anyways, I haven't had luck selling computer stuff on craigslist, so
I'm going to spam the mailing list :)

$125 would be nice, but I'm willing to negotiate a bit.

It's all going together, because I don't have any use for the PCMCIA
card, and I don't have any use for the docking station without the
laptop. OH, the docking station is all detected in linux. So you can
utilize the network adaptor on the docking station as well as the
other ports.

--
David Kowis
Source Mage Linux - www.sourcemage.org