[SATLUG] OT: selling a laptop, wifi card & docking station

HAYES DENNIS mhayes59 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 2 17:07:56 CST 2009

David I would be intrested you can contatc me offline at mhayes59 at sbcglobal.net.

TIA
-D

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, David Kowis <dkowis at shlrm.org> wrote:

From: David Kowis <dkowis at shlrm.org>
Subject: [SATLUG] OT: selling a laptop, wifi card & docking station
To: satlug at satlug.org
Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 2:00 PM

I have a Dell Latitude C800 with a docking station, two batteries and two floppy
drives for sale. The floppy drives go in where the batteries go, so you could
wield dual floppies, dual batteries, or one of each. It comes in a big ol'
laptop bag that will very much keep it padded.

I don't really need this laptop any more, so I'm selling it along with
an Atheros pcmcia wifi card. It's a Netgear something or other but I know it
works with madwifi, so it works great in linux. The laptop is a bit older, but
it's got a 1600x1200 screen, and it was running Source Mage just fine until
I wiped the harddrive.

Anyways, I haven't had luck selling computer stuff on craigslist, so
I'm going to spam the mailing list :)

$125 would be nice, but I'm willing to negotiate a bit.

It's all going together, because I don't have any use for the PCMCIA
card, and I don't have any use for the docking station without the laptop.
OH, the docking station is all detected in linux. So you can utilize the network
adaptor on the docking station as well as the other ports.

--David Kowis
Source Mage Linux - www.sourcemage.org
Liberty! - www.campaignforliberty.com