[SATLUG] RMS coming to town?

wigyxz-satlug at yahoo.com wigyxz-satlug at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 09:11:17 CST 2009

Years ago he stayed at an acquaintance of mine's house while
in town (not SA) for a talk. I recall my friend being
pretty excited about being able to chat him about about
things. He was a little dismayed to find rms somewhat
non-communicative and generally not too responsive to
wanting to hang out and geek talk, eg sitting at a
meal reading a book instead of joining the table
conversation... So, hope it goes well. Yeah, he's
a bit of an oddball, but he's got interesting things to say.