[SATLUG] RMS coming to town?

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Feb 8 23:31:22 CST 2009

Sorry to post and bail on you there Todd...
I've been away for a couple days (10th wedding anniversary.. ;)

Anyway.. I really don't know much about RMS's actual talk.. but he's
addressing the IEEE Computer Sosciety chapter.  Watch here for details:
	http://www.ieee-cs-cts.org/

IEEE CS/SA usually has fairly open meetings.. however due to the venue of this
one, I don't know if they're allowing walk-ins or not.  RSVP queries should
be sent to Yu from the IEEE student chapter here:
	Yu Zhang <yzhang at cs.trinity.edu>
(please don't all bombard her with questions.. let Todd ask on behalf of
SATLUG k?)

Tweeks